Wednesday, January 03, 2007

RAH.
super irritated.
RAH RAH RAH.
why is it that im the only one who bothers.
accept things for what they are?
yeah ive gotta learn to do that.
ive tried my best.
if youre so heartless.
you know what? i can do the same.
what i predicted all came true.
feel like slammig people.
but i shall grow up and be a nice person (:
RAH.
im still bloody irritated.
i wonder if you feel any sense of guilt.
i bet you dont.
cos youre heartless.
you know that?
esp when it comes to me.
RAH.
i still cant help thinking about it.
it stays at the back of my mind all the time.
i cant believe that im losing everything.
ive tried to be nice.
and i will continue trying,
but everything that goes on in my head,
will be for myself to know.
was reminded of the vahalla cheer,
FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL.
hahaha year 1s will know the true meaning of this.
**
on a lighter note,
new year resolutions!
want to write them down so that i can review them next year (:
1) study harder and depend on myself for my homework.
2) do consistent work.
3) dont fall asleep in class.
4) improve on my singing.
5) be more tolerant.
6) treasure all my year1 friends.
7) improve on my character.
8) be a friendlier person.
9) speak up in class.
10) be more involved in ip.
haha ok i cant think of any more.
**
i still cant help but be irritated.
RAH.
she's forever the nice girl.
and im the bad unreasonable wilful young kid.
shant keep harping on it,
in case i get slammed again.
im just glad that i have people behind me who are there to listen to me complain.
feel tempted to write something. but i wont.
control maymay (:
im really glad to have my clique.
really really.
at least i still have them.
no matter how much everything hurts,
at least i still have them.
i need my shell station man.
its like everyone else knows what i should do.
in fact, i know what i should do.
but saying it is much easier than doing it.
RAH,
im irritated and confused and hurt.
believe you? my ass.
**
anyway, i had a terrific new year countdown,
duper fun minus the underlying hurt and pain.
it feels good to be able to sing during the first few minutes of the new year.
its a good feeling. (:
a good sign that i'll continue singing.
yay.
ip2's gonna be so stressful and hectic.
enjoy the freedom while it lasts.
yeah and i'll be crashing o1 later! mass dance yay (:
**
irritating freaks.
superficial traitors.
bet you all dont know who im talkng about (:
ciao people. and wait a long time for me to blog again.
my comp is SEVERELY spoilt.
im in school btw if you havent figured hahaha.

No comments: