Tuesday, January 16, 2007

my 300th post!
hahaha.
choir yesterday was long and draggy and unbearable.
rah, i cant remember sectionals having been so draggy since the yeartwos left.
so irritating la okay.
i was rather high ytd, for reasons i dont know about.
lol, but yeah i was super duper crazy and high.
yeah and i had a lot of fun.
found a new 'boyfriend' too.
hahahaha.

**

im glad you made that choice.
you forced me to let go.
although im still sad from time to time.
ive realised that i can live without you.
and that we are actually better off without each other.

i just hope you dont go overboard about some stuff,
cos as a friend im seeing things that shouldnt be happening.
please stay true.

**

i feel so bad for not listening today. rah, was super unattentive.
cos at the beginning of the day i was writing letters for my angel and mortals.
and yeah think that caused me to not warm up my brain for the day,
thus accounting for my slowness during the rest of the day.
cos i couldnt really absord and think and all that.
everything just goes into my head and swirls around.

badbadbad.
lol.

hope i sleep earlier today
and be more attentive tomorrow.

i like my lee lee.
<3

No comments: