Saturday, January 13, 2007

back from camp.

these few days gave me a chance to retreat from all the problems in my life.
things still stayed in my mind, and on the first day, i kinda spent my time moping around, and wondering why things turned out this way. and wondering why it is that history had to repeat itself. only this time, i knew that i was trying hard, very very hard, to salvage anything.

told alicea what happened, and she said, 'may, you have to understand it's not your fault anymore, because i can tell you're really trying your best.'
and it was what i needed to hear, it was the reassurance that i had wanted from so long ago.

yeah nolstagia's coming back to me recently about everything.
but everyone's gotta move on at some point in their lives.
everyone's bound to get hurt at some point in their lives.
and this is the point in my life.

and i most learn to get over it.
and im sure i can do it.
because through this camp,
i've realised the ip people are not as bad as i thought.
i CAN have fun with them.

yeap and so this leads to my next point,
i enjoyed the camp (:
and im glad i did.
because i went for camp with that,
RAH STOP WASTING MY TIME attitude,
and im glad i came out a changed person (:

starting to appreciate the people around me more.
yes and im starting to see people for their good points, and not their bad points.

anyway im kinda feeling numb now, not much of feelings concerning the problem i have.
guess the pain will come again when i see them.

rah, but ive really did all i could.
and its not my fault some people are just so heartless.
if ive done my best,
at least i'll have no regrets and not feel guilty.
i have no right to dictate the choices that other people make.
and i dont want to dictate either.

from now on i shall learn to appreciate.

anyway,
there's an incentive for me to go to class now. hahahaha.
leelee. (:

No comments: