Thursday, January 25, 2007

gosh.
i shouldnt keep being so emo.

time to get on with my life.

ive been enjoying myself in class.
angel and mortal is fun! (:
my class angel is nice hahaha.
he's rather humorous and is rather effective in replying.
i can look forward to receiving his letters like, once a day? which is much more than what others get. lol.
and my class mortal, he's even more effective!
i received THREE letters from him ytd alright. (:

lol im having a fun time writing letters to my class and choir angels and mortals.
(:
the choir angel has stopped responding so much,
yeah and my choir mortal hasnt been very responsive from the start lol.
but nevermind, i still love them.

hmm and i think i like my class quite a lot (:
the class spirit is quite good.
and even though there are cliques, everyone can talk to each other :D
yep.
i like i like.
hope this continues.

just a bit of ranting,
i came across someone's blog, and i decided i shant be as childish as him to shoot people in their blogs. cause it just creates a never ending vicious cycle. and that, in itself, is childish.
what i want to say is that, im not a hypocrite.
dont judge people when you dont even know what is actually happening.

uhhuh.
i thought i could move on.
but its proving to be more difficult than i thought.

i went to the airport ytd. and guess what?
when i saw that foodcourt, all those memories came flooding back.
yeah and i walked into mini toon later to see my piggy keychain that they bought me last time.
and it made me even sadder.
but oh well, i shant try to think of it.

i just feel that im not enjoying myself much in choir recently.
i miss the year twos.
although i see them often, i dont feel that sort of connection that i had with them in the past already.
yeah and i can feel some people drifting apart from me.
sigh.
shant think about it la.

it's true, cherish what you have now instead of thinking about what you'll lose.
but its hard to do that when it seems like you hardly have anything left.
i have my class left though.
that's a good thing.

sometimes i look at the two of you and i wonder,
why is it that you two can move on so easily?
perhaps im just hanging on to memories that i shouldnt be hanging on to.

rah.
homework's piling up.
i should go home and mug my ass off today. lol.

feeling sorta lonely nowadays, not in class, but in choir.
but oh well.
life's ironic.

No comments: