Thursday, June 15, 2006

[ ] my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[x] during the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[x] my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[x] my favorite color is purple
[ ] i did Gymnastics
[x] i love skirts
[ ] hollister is my favorite place to shop
[x] tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear [
[x] i love chocolate
[x] i've never had a real job
TOTAL: 7

[ ] my hair is straightened
[x] i have at least 8 friendster pictures
[ ] i usually go shopping once a week
[x] i love to hang out with friends
[ ] i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[ ] i've gone to a tanning salon
[ ] ive gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[x] i have at least 10 pairs of shoes(counting court shoes?)
[ ] i watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[ ] i change my icon weekly
TOTAL: 3

[ ] i wear a shower cap
[ ] I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[x] my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ] i wear mascara everyday
[ ] i've been or am on a diet
[ ] bathing suits are adorable
[ ] i dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[x] big sunglasses are hot
[ ] i have gotten my nails done
[ ] i own over 10 purses
TOTAL: 2

[x] MTV is one of my favorite channels
[ ] all i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[ ] i love to have other girls do my hair
[x] i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] i hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[x] carnivals are so fun!
[ ] summer is THE best season
[ ] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[x] im waiting for my knight in shining armor
[x] pianists are so hot.
TOTAL: 7

[ ] you write me a poem and tell me im beautiful and im all yours
[X] i am self-conscious.
[ ] i cry often
[ ] my car smells like vanilla
[x] my dishes get washed more then once a week
[x] i dont do sports
[x] i HATE to run
[x] i squeal when i am surprised or angry
[ ] i eat dried fruit as a snack
[x] i love romance novels
TOTAL: 6

[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute
[ ] i dance a lot
[ ] i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ] i only have like 5 billion hair products
[x] i love to get dressed up.
[x] every part of my outfit needs to match
[x] i talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends(not like one hour chats luh.)
[x] i would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[ ] price on clothes hardly matters
[ ] i apply lip gloss 50 times a day
TOTAL: 4

[ ] i wish i were a model
[x] i wish i could meet Paris Hilton to slap her
[ ] i have been something that was slutty on halloween
[ ] i own Uggs
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music
[ ] i pop my collar
[x] i like to be the center of attention
[ ] guys with Mohawks are hot
[x] horses are beautiful
[ ] i'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 3

[ ] cats are adorable
[ ] i write my own music/song/lyric
[x] i would love to visit Hawaii
[ ] Valentine's day! i like!
[ ] white is better then black
[x] i wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ] my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[x] i hate the grunge look of a beard
[x] i love to read gossip magazines
[x] i love to gossipTOTAL: 5

[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[x] i love Celine dion
[ ] My bubble baths are 2 hr long
[ ] my wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[ ] my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[ ] i like kids
[ ] diet drinks are the best
[ ] im all about being vegetarian
[ ] i refuse to eat at McDonald's
[ ] i check my friendster everyday
TOTAL: 1

[ ] i LOVE life!
[x] i have a lot of jewlery!
[x] claires has cheap jewlery
[ ] my screen names have x's in them
[x] either one of my friendster profile has/had< 3
[ ] i would never want to be the opposite sex
[x] it's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
[ ] i have more than 3 pillows on my bed
[x] i have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
[x] i love tidy and clean places
TOTAL: 6

IM 44% GIRLY.

No comments: