Tuesday, June 20, 2006

haha. im in class now. and i think im super guai (how ironic). heh. cos i finished my portfolio header, and im frigging proud of myself. take a look:




hahah. yep! i think its pretty nice (: haha the powers of photoshop. yep.

im so tired, cos ive been sleeping late every night, and these few days, i gotta wake up early ): haha i sleep late cos ive been watching soccer. like.. ? cos i dont like soccer. so my only answer for watching soccer is that i want to see hotties. haha. and to act like i know what soccer is about. but anyways, im starting to look at soccer differently. cos after following a few matches and reading a few reviews, i realised that there IS strategy in playing soccer. its not just a game whereby a 22 men chase after a ball. haha. of course technically its a game like that, but there is brainwork involved. and i applaud brainwork! (: [even though i dont do any myself. haha]

yes yes, so im very tired. ah. i wanna go swimming! and i wanna meet up with my dears, vivian and angmian! i want to meet up with manching, winki and shunjie! haha and most importantly, i wanna finish up my work!

ive been procrastinating everyday, telling myself to do my work, promising myself that i would do work, in the end, i dont-.- im starting to get worried, wait when was i ever not worried? damn it shit.

i think the only time i ever study is when i go out with the jc1s to study. haha. so i should demand for more study outings. even though i know that its not very productive for them. ahh. should i be an angel or a demon? haha.

damn it shit. why am i crapping like this? i should another reflective essay. HAHA. got inspiration now actually, but just dont feel like writing now. haha or maybe i will.

watched cars ytd, with althea. haha she finally got her date with me! and she was trying to flirt with(/dian) me la. heh. but im not falling for it. i want rich tall guys ((: heh.

ah, the good old days.

i've always loved choir, and i'll continue doing so.

No comments: