Tuesday, June 20, 2006

i took this from yining. due to how overwhelmingly bored i am. (:


My teacher once said that
i could sleep in class if i wanted to.

Never in my life have I
went swimming with friends (i will soon:D )

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile
is my sister. who is according to wan ting, lesbian.

I like lines because
they're thin?

When I'm nervous
i repeat 'omg im so nervous' over and over again.

The last time I laughed was when
i was with althea watching cars. or maybe after we finished the movie..

My hair is
wavy.

My feet are
tiny.

Last Christmas
i thought about the need for me to celebrate christmas.

When I turn my head left, I see
my tv, plus some other random stuff.

When I turn my head right, I see
the modem, and the printer. plus lotsa other random stuff.

When i look down i see
the itinery for the japan trip. (my younger sister was using it for her proj)

The craziest recent event was
when me and yuting got high in mac's singing beep.

By this time next year
i would be mugging hard. for dunno whatever reasons.

I have a hard time understanding
everyone, including myself.

One time at a family gathering
i sulked when they were celebrating my birthday.

You know I like-like you if
i like-like you.

If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is
i dont know. possibly my dad.

Triangles are
musical instruments which produces a tinkling sound.

My ideal breakfast is
continental breakfast.

If you make me really happy
i'll laugh non-stop and smile until my teeth drop off (which will never happen).

Where do you plan to visit anytime soon
dawnie or wanting's swimming pooh. haha.

Boys are
bitchy freaks.

I'd stop my wedding if
i find out that that guy doesnt love me. /or if i find out that he isnt rich enough =P

The world could do without
its ugliness.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
be raped, or killed. (same as yining)

Most recent thing you've bought yourself
a popcorn combo shared between me and althea.

Most recent thing someone else bought you
perlini's silver necklace and pendant, from rhoda(:

My least favorite time of day is
3.15 am

And by the way, please hold on
im chewing my gum.

The last time I was high
was when i was sitting in the plane.

The person whom I last talked to told me
to close the powerpoint properly.

I shouldn't have
done this survey. (im long past my intended sleeping time)

Last night I
watched soccer.

There's this girl I know who
has a big head.

There is this guy I know who
likes to act cute.

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
I LOVE YOU.

I'm listening to
soccer fans cheering, the typing of my keyboard, somebody talking (in the tv).

I last ate
instant noodles. (i was to lazy to go buy food, cos i wanted to watch LOTR)

My bedsheet is
GARFIELD.

I smell
nothing, just the aircon smell, if that even counts as a smell.

On my table, i have
a lot of stuff.

My full name is
loo ee ting may.

This quiz is
LONG.

No comments: