Thursday, June 15, 2006

30 Questions that are rarely asked

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
MY PIMPLES! ):

2. When is the next time you will have sex
erm. im underage sorry.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"
four.

4. Favorite planet?
venus. cos i like the name (:

5. Who is the 3rd person on your missed call list on your mobile?
althea lew hui chieh.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone
my humps, my humps my humps my humps (x

7. What shirt are you wearing?
some tank with lotsa bears, its wad i wear to sleep.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
wad you mean? lol yeah, see my PM, i wish i was rich instead of beautiful. HAHAHA.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
not wearing any right now.

10. Bright or dark room?
bright. so dark for wad?

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
elis? lol she's quite bimbo.

12. take a break, have a kit-kat!
huh? is that a question?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
erm. packing my stuff. to study today. im so hardworking (:

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
winki: wah lau y u never come? i sick still come leh.. Then nv eat alot of things..Kui ben sia!

15. Where is your letter box?
downstairs at the letter box area.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
mother. lol influenced by the choir guys. its vulgar, but hey i like it.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
speak or through print? the latest one is ming shuan, on my testimonial.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
i dont know. my furry key chain on my pencil box?

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
i dont do drugs sorry.

and how come the question's skipped?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
14.

22. Your worst enemy?
myself.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
default. it was just reformatted.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
to my sister, get away from me!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do?
million bucks! wad's so good about flying? get knocked down by a plane arh.

26. Do you like someone?
erm. i dont know. maybe barh.

27. Are you dating them?
nope. i dont think he would like me.

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet for them?
erm i dont know. see how i react lor, the last person i spoke to was my older sister leh.

29. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
erm. my older sister? cos she tried to kiss me just now.

30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
my right foot. lol.

No comments: