Saturday, June 17, 2006

damn sian

why am i studying everyday?

ok other than today, where i slacked and played the com for the whole day, i've been studying every day.

wth, its not like i have mid-years right. so why should i study? i only have a few tests, that, compared to midyears, its like chicken feet.

so tell me, WHY AM I MUGGING AS HARD AS THE J1s?

damn shit.

and i have to ask them out to study before i can spend time with them. sigh. i dont think i'll ever have a day with them, where we just come out and play. not anytime soon ):


and, i've been sleeping late EVERY NIGHT. what's wrong with me?! i think its because of the com. i never have self discipline to stop myself from doing stuff. sigh. even when im damn sick of the com, i just sit in front of it and stone. wad a waste of time. no wonder my skin sucks, i havent been drinking water, AND i havent been getting enough sleep. wth.


ah i feel like doing more surverys.

No comments: