Thursday, February 09, 2006

school

hello people! in sch now. its currently 7.15am. shall have to go down in 20 mins time :D

so a quick post here.

actually, i dont really know what to say.

i mean, what to type?

there's been many things going on recently. not all of them good. feeling quite sad about some issues. hmm i dont know what to say.

im bored! they're all gathered around my table. talking about hwk or something. LOL. such nice studious people.

i wanna watch i not stupid too! who wants to go watch with me? my friends dowan to go watch lehs. )): or rather, we dont have the time to go. sigh.


i dont know what's happening recently. im having problems with BOTH of you. and besides that, im having issues with choir. sigh. what's wrong with our friendship/s its like going downhill steadily. maybe the problem is with me. now i know what it feels like to be ignored and uncared for. then why did you make me feel so cared for last time? just when i thought i could depend on yall. you all had to treat me like that. and crash all my hopes. i dont know what to do now. having so many problems recently, i cant even be happy in class. stop blaming me for being moody and all. do you think i wanted to be like that?

No comments: