Friday, February 03, 2006

friday :D

HELLO EVERYONE!

arghh my comp conked out on me TWO times. and both times, i was like halfway through my entry. therefore, i have decided to keep shorten my entry:D


yep today was a great day! :D


tie day, got to sing victorian anthem.

bio was like super fun! :D taught althea beau and jerald the degedege lang dang part of zhuliguan. yep and we used the microscope and stuff. waha.

ss was like, amusing. its quite interesting seeing HER flirt with the guys hurh. i mean, its amusing watching her whack jerald and making eyes at them and all that. but she totally crossed the line when she STROKED KELVIN'S EAR. i was like !@#$% la. damn bloody pissed off at her la. its like, old cow eating new grass [lao3 niu2 chi1 nen4 cao1]. HOW COULD SHE TOUCH OUR KELVIN?! sucking asshole. arghs.

hmm anyways, i like my present group! :DD damn super fun la. jerald and his fetish for bullying alicea, which is very amusing to watch. alicea, who get's flustered so easily. lol althea and her contagious high pitched laughter. lol. alvin with his life-saving provisions. alicea and her fragileness. and sanchit and his smartness. waha. quite fun la lesson time.

yep and anyways, electives rock! videomaniac rocks la. i've got althea, alvin, and ian in my group. damn fun ok. we can like borrow the camcorder and like record videos and stuff. its like damn fun and its all hands-on. at first i was afraid that i would regret choosing videomaniac as second choice but in the end i guess it was all worth it :D yay i like electives! its fun. lol.


yep after school went out with the tcsgang, minus june and cephas. went to popular and bought stuff and then after that went to macs to go and eat lunch/dinner. lols. was quite fun la. looking at the spoilt lift, and the maid/mistress and a man playing footsie. lols it was like GROSS. haha. yep slacked around a bit more and than beau and althea left first.

so it was left with me, kelvin and jerald. yep we were like walking around in circles and like going up and down the elevators and stuff. haha. talked quite a lot and all that la. was super fun! suddenly feel like i know them better now and its like i am so thankful for having them as brothers.

THEY ARE THE BEST seriously. ok i saw this chocolate today, the meiji green one, in a big tube. and so the conv goes:

me: this chocolate is nice! reminds me of the days in dhschoir.
jerald: you want i buy for you?
me: nah dowan.
jerald: you want kelvin buy for you?
kelvin: yeah.
me: dowan!
jerald: ok den me and kelvin buy for you.
me: dont want la!
kelvin and jerald: why?!
me: because you all always treat me.
jerald: i never treat you before what.
me: got, you treat me drink.
kelvin: ah but you dint finish the carrot cake ytd.
me: nvm la nvm la. *walks away*

SEE?! they are like so nice la! so damn sweet and all that. i feel so loved! they are like, the best brothers EVER! they take care of me and all that. AHHH. i love my brothers! its like so easy to talk to them and all that. they rock. like infinity times. I AM SO GLAD I HAVE THEM. like seriously really. =DDD waha. in the end they bought the chocs. but im gonna bring it on mon to share with the tcsgang:D

i love my brothers! yay :D

No comments: