Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ive had enough

ive really had enough.

all these shit, all these crap, all these problems. from now on im not gonna care.

I HATE EFFING DAOKIAS AND PANGSEHERS.

stop talking about expectations. I TOLD yall my expectations. DONT GIVE ME THE CRAP SAYING THAT I DINT, i know bloody well that i did.

stop talking about all these problems and trying to solve them. LOOK we dont click and that's that. go live your own life and i'll live MY life. i cant stand the way you pacify me. really im not like a kid. i dont think that im in the wrong. so stop it. ive really had enough of you.

and you, stop saying that you care. you dont and i bloody well know it. you pangseh me, you dao me. and you can say that you care? SHUT UP. really. youre not worth crying over. much as i care about you, it doesnt matter anymore.

althea[&beau]'s right, dont cry over someone who wont cry over you.


i miss my friends, i miss dhschoir, i even miss twobee.

i miss the sistas, i miss the sexyfam, i miss the choirfam, i miss my laogong, i miss my feevian, i miss angmian, i miss all my old friends.

i miss all those times when i had someone always there for me.

i miss those times when i loved people whole heartedly.

i miss those times when people loved me whole heartedly.

i miss dunman high, i miss the culture there.

much as i love vj, i dont love the people there. i dont even look forward to going to school anymore. maybe i really did make the wrong choice.

***

and the hwk. WALAU what's with the teachers. give hwk like free like that. look we havent got like 50 hrs in one day. and even if we had, we prolly wont get them done.

look at the truckload of work i have:

1) chinese scrapbook
2) lang arts reader
3) maths assignment [exponential equations]
4) maths assignment [logarithms]
5) imagineering
6) electives
7) discussion for maths project
8) study for physics test
9) study for chemistry test
10) study for lang arts test
11) mug choir songs

on top of that, i still have TOTALLY hiong choir practices. and what's worse is that im not even going italy. like what crap is this la.

***

IM NOT HAPPY. i really am not. i need my old friends. ohman.

No comments: