Thursday, February 02, 2006

my blog ):

had x country yesterday. wad can i say? it was super darn tiring.

but hey my position was 315. which was quite good already :D

so anyways, i have one thing to say, KELVIN IS SO SEH. he got 53 ok. and it was among the guys. is he seh or is he seh?

im so darn proud of my brother. he is the sehest person around. everything about him radiates coolness:D


anyways, my blog is/was screwed. like real bad. think i edited the template by mistake, and i thought i dint have a back up copy. so i got like damn sad. HOWEVER, after searching through my comp for quite some time, i discovered a back up copy of template. YAY. so happy. i love my skin yeah, so i was quite happy to find the copy. my blog has officially returned to normal =DD


anyway, kelvin rocks! he treated me, jerald and cephas to carrot cake. how much does he rock man. yay i triple love my brother.

before jerald gets jealous and say that im biased, i would like to say that jerald rocks too! although he doesnt run as fast as kelvin, nor is he as seh as kelvin =P no offence jerald, but he is still a very nice brother! he treated me to a drink before too yeah. and lots of stuff la. & he's always been there for me:D ok maybe not always, but SO FAR he's been there for me=D and he was going to make a blogskin for me. (x ok so maybe he likes making blogskins, but i still count it as a plus point yeah :D yep jerald, so stop saying that im biased every morn ok. =D and stop patting my head all the time, im not your dog -.-


i love my brothers! and of course i love the TCSgang too! =D

No comments: