Monday, February 13, 2006

school again

hello people! im in sch again.

lol its 2.43pm now and im waiting for choir, which starts at 4pm. the rest are all gone, because they went to parkway to get stuff. think im gonna go do my chinese hwk first. :D i think imma such a nice hardworking studious gurl.

dont know what's got into me today. im not very happy about some stuffs, and yet im not blowing my top over small things that irritate me. that's good i guess, in a way, it shows im learning how to keep my feelings to myself. i kept laughing the whole day, but somehow, i find myself questioning, am i really laughing? or am i laughing for the sake of laughing? i dont want to sound depressing or anything, i mean im not depressed la [i hope], but recently i see nothing for me to be happy about. i think sometimes i set too high expectations for myself, and for other people. thus i tend to get disappointed more easily. maybe i should just remove my expectations, that way i wont get sad and i wont get disappointed.

bah i dont know what im talking about. its craziness maybe.

im very upset now, and they dont even know. =/

No comments: