Sunday, September 11, 2005

leanne's house

helllo everyone, im currently at leanne's hse with 2/3 of the sexy famm. LOL. with ching, neh, and chuck. apparently just now they were flooding my tagboard. LOL.

came to la's house at 2 oclock today. like so early ks. LOLOL. den we were just crapping and doing our dumb chinese kou yu biao da. LOL. den ching and chuck came and joined us at 5 pm. LOL. den ching the drama queen was like we are at street 21!! ohmygod, we're LOST! omg! omg! and me and la were fooled ks. maybe she can just win the oscarand then we were going to go meet them at pasir ris interchange. LOL. we are so innocent cans. LOL.

den afterdat we ate our dinner. and chuck and ching hadnt wanted to IMPOSE on neh. LOL. but they succumbed to the temptation in the end. so in the end they IMPOSED on neh too. LOL.

and me who got even lower than neh for the art landscape, im actly doing all the drawing cans? LOL. they must so thank me ks! yeah babeh yeah.

and neh says that im hogging her com!

ok they are like so hammering me now. esp ching!! arhh. help!! omg...

ching says: maymay has been RAPED!!ive gt the evidence

may says: and they are now looking at my hp! and reading my sms. bleah.

No comments: