Friday, September 09, 2005

chicken invaders2

LOL. so i played chicken invaders 2 again. LOL. but poo! i finished up my twenty minutes. :( looking on the bright side, at least i got to wave 74. and YAY i got past mars and reached earth ks. so i kinda fufilled my wish! yayay. like happiness can. LOL.

chicken invaders 2 is really really nice. and oh, my score was 4 million plus plus plus. so rocks rite? hahas. i rock man. pro sia. hehehe. but on the downside, my fingers are hurting. and wads worse is that my right wrist's hurting too. sad mans. i need my right wrist to do lotsa things. i cant afford to let anything happen to it! hahas. i guess all these are signs of me using the comp too much. guess i should cut down.

oh and i got other games to recommend. yall should try pizza frenzy, diner dash, and barnyard invasion! haha. most importantly, should try chicken rush. its something like chicken invaders 2! only its more cartoon and vibrant and more messy. heehee. but i prefer chicken invaders lar. simple and fun! yay!

ohmans why am i blogging about games? shows how sianded i am like can.

hahas. ok shall blog about hwk. xP

i managed to finish my last maths paper and finish up all my newspaper articles. hahas. this means that im only left with my section C of the last sci paper, zhou ji and most importantly, my art thumbnails. of course im still have to meet neh to do the kou yu biao da and the rest to draw out the final version of the art piece.

hahas. im quite proud of myself, although i din do much. but at least i did something everyday. LOL. finally im no longer SUCH a procrastinator. hahas. but poo, i dont think i have the time to mug liaos. heehee.

basically spent my last few days sleeping late and waking up late. LOLOL. and i holed myself up in another room during the day and finished up my homework while listening to the discman and ocassionally taking breaks and figuring out lyrics. hahas. i also played com and gameboy and slacked around lar. oh and i also read my harry potter books! yay.

what a boring holiday i have, but at least its not too busy. x)

whoopi!

No comments: