Friday, September 16, 2005

a bad start to a bad day.

im utterly disappointed in you. you can actly just pangseh me ldat for him. it wouldnt have mattered so much if you HAD to go, it wouldnt have mattered so much if it was cos of something else. but the fact that you pangseh me for him, it pisses me off. my life doesnt revolve around him, but clearly, YOURS do. wld it matter if he was going with us? no it wont. fine. wadever. im going wid my class ppl anyways, its been a long time since i went wid them. maybe its time for me and them to bond, ppl who will appreciate me. you can just go and do wadever you want. cos i dont care anymore.

i know i shouldnt be slamming you on my blog. but i dont care, you see it sooner or later. i was so damn miserable for the whole day, and poor fee, am and wendy had to endure my rantings. its not their fault, why should they endure all these?
i dont care anymore.

*---*---*---*

im excited about tmr anyways, hope it'll be as fun as last yr. anyways, im starting to love my class ppl. yay. yall rock!

btw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!
love you! <3

No comments: