Sunday, June 29, 2008

You are, Sunlight, and I Moon.

Midyears are over! And it's the worst exams I've ever had. Am not looking forward to getting back my papers :(

Anyway, yesterday was one of the happiest days I've had in a long time.

DSA AUDITIONS IN THE MORNING!
I find the junior batch rather cute, it's nice to talk to them. And they seem like fun people too, so yeah I can't wait for them to come in next year! :)

GREAT CHOIR PRAC :D
The practice on Saturday was one of the best we've had so far :) Think Mr Kwei's warm ups worked wonders for me heh. The choir sounded quite good I must say:) See choir, we can do it if we all put in that extra effort! WE CAN BE CHOIR OF THE WORLD, JIAYOU CHOIR :) And I love my new quartet position! Haha with Wayne and Desmond beside me, Si Ting behind me, Rachel and Novabelle on the other side of Wayne and Desmond (all zai singers), plus the fact that I can hear the Sop1s quite clearly when singing Il Married Women, well, I can only say there isn't a better position than mine :D



THE YEAR THREES CAME BACK!
Yeah Yizha, Oliver, Shixuan, Kenny and Dawn came back to visit us! It's cool seeing them sitting there listening to us. They said we were good anyway :) Went to pig out with the army guys at HongKong Cafe after that haha. Camwhored a bit, and Oliver treated me to Bo Lo Bao. And the others treated other desserts heh! It was pretty nice sitting there and bitching/chatting with them heh. It'll be long till I get to see them again, so take care my dears(all ten of you), and see you all in 3 weeks' time alright!



WENT OUT WITH THE YEAR TWOS :)
Met them at cityhall after the yearthrees went off. Haha it was damn fun going out with them. They are damn spastic people, and they never fail to make me laugh hahaha. It was super fun lah, so thank you dears :)

Okay so that's all, heh for yesterday. It was really a great day haha, exciting and fun from the start till the end heh!





Great day today too :)
Met up with my didi and meimei-in-law today. They treated me to Pizza Hut omg haha. And it was a damn fun outing, thanks dears for listening to me go crazy over anything and everything hahaha. Found out at night that it was their anniversary today! Omg and they chose to spend it with me! And treated me! OMG ON THEIR ANNIVESARY. I feel damn bad please, so THANK YOU MY DEARS. I FEEL REALLY HONOURED THAT YOU TWO CHOSE TO SPEND YOUR ANNIVERSAY WITH ME. I LOVE YOU TWO :D

Met up with some of the years ones after that to shop. I bought a pair of gray skinnies, so YAY I'm happy :) It was fun being out with them too. :D

Heh it's been a great postexam weekend! And bleah school starts again tmr! Sigh.

Well, one week later at this time, I'll be at the airport, thinking of what movies to spam on the plane MUAHAHA.

Just think:
Westminster Abbey
Buckingham Palace
Trafalgar Square
St Paul's Cathedral
Hyde Park
River Thames
Tate Modern
Madame Tussauds
The West End
Oxford Street

Plus,
Leeds Castle!
Beautiful Scenery in Llangollen

AND MUCH MUCH MORE :D:D:D
OMGOMG I CAN'T WAIT :)

No comments: