Tuesday, June 03, 2008

OhSixVeeOneOne

Ah, I miss IP.

Especially the end part of my IP2 life. What with Inv!gorate, the preparation for the IP symposium, and my IP2 december holidays. That was seriously the best.


Inv!gorate was well, an invigorating experience HAHA. It's nice to just cheer and cheer for your class even when you know you can't play well enough to stand on the court to represent the class. Even then, I still enjoyed myself very much. I remember the scene after the first day of Inv!gorate, when every one returned to class. All of us looked like.. burnt charcoal haha, I could literally smell the burning smell coming from all of us. And I remember how a few guys were injured quite badly, and some people had to rush to get ice for them and stuff. It's not a typical scene, like, how often do you get to see the whole class burnt as charcoal, with perspiration streaming down their faces and looking dead tired. I felt really proud of my class then, haha, kinda weird to feel that at that point of time, but I was just really happy that we went through Inv!gorate as a class. Of course, we emerged Champions :) But that's not the point, the point was how Inv!gorate managed to draw the class, if possible, more closely together than ever.


And then there was the preparation for the IP symposium. That was the first time I presented for any IP functions and frankly speaking, I was terrified. But that week, even though it was stressful, was oddly relaxing at the same time. I remember I spent the entire week inside the Electives hub, with my groupmates, eh I think they were Cephas, Pu En, Pooja, and JT, (plus Ian of course haha). Yi Liang and Kelvin visited from time to time, bringing the guitar along with them. That's when I learnt how to play the guitar. I remember the DI group was beside us too, so I had Althea to keep me company at times too haha. It felt quite nice to laze around, and to sit at the staircase to play the guitars and all that. I remember how I would go to that staircase to sing when I felt that the stress of presenting was overwhelming me. Haha I really treasure those memories cause I know this scenario will never happen again, haha but well those were happy memories. :)


Of course, there was also the class chalet and various class outings during the IP2 december holidays. Those were happy memories too.


Haha oh well, it's kinda sad that we haven't really had a class outing in such a long time. I really love 06v11, and I miss everyone like crazy haha. Hopefully the outing on tuesday will really happen, it'll be nice to see everyone again, haha. Any 06v11-ers reading this, please try to go for the class gathering/outing on Tuesday 10th June alright. Go check your emails, Alicea sent an email. :)



No comments: