Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Spotty Monster.

Ah, it's a wednesday morning and here I am at home while everyone else is in school. Sports day is about to commence haha.

And why am I at home? Well, it's cause I'VE GOT SPOTS/RASHES. Went to see the doctor yesterday and he said that it's cause of an allergy. What am I allergic to? We don't know. My guess is that it's probably due to the Chinese medicine I've been taking due to my sprained foot. And cause of this STOOPID allergy, I got an injection. Blah. You'd think that the doctor would be gentle about it, but no, he just stabbed the syringe into my arm, wihout a warning. Ouch.

Thank goodness I requested an MC from him, because I look simply hideous today. The spots from yesterday has expanded into patches. And it's all over my body:( AH. I can't stand looking so ugly. Everytime I look at my hand, I cringe.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO OUT TMR LOOKING LIKE THIS?!?! RAH.

I thought the spots would get better today, cause I had an injection and all, but it's not working. I've got spots on my FINGERS alright. =/ Really hope I recover by tmr morning, cause I've got no clothes which can wrap me up from head to toe. :(

Stoopid lah why did this come at such a bad timing.


And I know you don't care anymore.

No comments: