Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Choirr.

There was Choir today.

Felt that prac today was alright. I like the songs we did today, but it's kinda slack now.
One month plus abit left to SOV! Oh man I'm starting to worry, let's all work hard okay? I'm sure we can do it if we all put in the effort.

Anyway, the number of people going to Wales is so small! And that's such a sad thing :( Really hope the Year Twos can join us, that way, the choir will have so much more fun there! Please please please reconsider alright Year Twos, I really think you guys will regret it if you don't go :(

Went out for dinner today with KaSheng, Pocks, Keith, Wayne, HoHo, Zheng Whye. Haha it was pretty fun cause we were talking about ____. Haha stupid one it was like some internal joke cause they refused to tell me what ____ means. It was fun laughing like crazy though HAHA. Oh and CC thanks for pangsehing me man! Haha okay I was joking :) Oh Philip was studying there too so he came to join us after a while heh. We stayed there for quite a long discussing ____. Haha stupid but good fun :)

Went home after that, and chionged out my PI=/ Had to shorten it like crazy though. Hope I didn't lose the essential idea. Okay nothing much to say.

Random, but it's nice to know we've matured :)

Anyway I'm in love with John Mayer because he writes such good music (I'm assuming that he writes his own songs, not too sure whether that's the case). Great thanks to Zheng Yi for intoducing JM's music to me! Slow Dancing rocks, Wheel too :) Shall research more on him next time when I'm free. A post about him coming up(soon)!

I believe that my life's gonna see,
The love I give,
Return to me.

No comments: