Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Helplessness.

Doesn't it suck when you watch everything you've tried for so long to hang on to crumble to pieces?

No matter what you do, you just can't change anything. You can't change people's attitudes, you can't change the way they think. No matter how much you love/care for them, you just can't get their stubborn minds to budge one bit.

And it sucks to see the person you once loved so much become like this. Where did you go? I don't know how I can get you back, back to being how you were like before. It seems so impossible, but I'm willing to try. I can't bear to let you go, not yet.

I promise you that I'll be there for you, so will you please just take that step forward? Just one tiny step and things will improve infinitely. Look inside you and find your courage, you've got it in you, just believe.

No comments: