Saturday, April 19, 2008

'Pop' goes the Ankle.

I never sprained my ankle before, so this is a first haha. And mind you, I was not carrying out any dangerous/sprain-attracting activities. I was just walking innocently down the stairs by the koi pond to Econs Lecture, when I tripped and felt my ankle twist, then, I heard a 'pop' sound. Well seriously, I was pretty scared when I heard the 'pop', it hurt quite a lot at that point of time, but well, as I was alone, I had to hobble slowly back to the choir room.

So, rested at the choir room. All this while, my ankle didn't feel painful, it just felt rather numb and achey. So, I thought I just strained it, though it didn't explain the 'pop' sound. After about 2/3 periods, I tried to rotate my ankle and Boy, did it hurt. Decided to call my father, and after a while, he brought me to the sinseh.

After seeing the sinseh (and doing loads of embarrassing things,) I came back to school. Carried on with the rest of my lessons, I'm such an extremely guai student ain't I?

Okay, so nothing much happened, except for the Astons linner that I had with Alicea. The food was good :) Okay so anyway, I came back and hanged around a while before going for MusicFest.

Well, the show was pretty good, am just not happy with some of the results though, but I guess it's okay cause MusicFest's over already isn't it? Well, anyway, my Best Friend and OEY came back :)

VJChoir 05/06 LOL :)
Okay nothing much to say now, my eyes are closing anyway, so bye everyone :)

No comments: