Wednesday, November 08, 2006

there was choir today. hah.
you made me sad.
my dearest poh wan ting was freaking late again as usual. well we were supposed to meet at 1130 to go and buy our tops but YET, she woke up at 1130. hahaha. so we met at 1230 instead. i waited for ONE HOUR for poh wan ting ok! LOL. yeah so she owes me a kiss now(:

yeah so we spent some quality time together, talked about a few things hahaha. not like PRIVATELY intimate things la. but it was kinda like a sharing session. hahaha see wan ting loves me. no matter what she says. uh yeah. haha so we bought our tops. wan ting and me are wearing matching tops for the factory worker scene YAY. :D yeah so we ate lunch and then went back to vj. ohh we saw an albino during lunch! freaking cool i tell you, his eyelashes were WHITE! omg right. i think being an albino's cool, but quite poor thing too, there's definitely a lot of staring everywhere you go. which is quite irritating i think.

yeah after that we went for choir. aye they cheated my feelings la! debbie said on mon that we might have carolling prac today, in the end she say dont have! )): damn sad i brought my carolling book somemore, so heavy la! was looking so forward to having carolling prac alright. sighh. ooh yeah so we did musical today. hmm i think its tiring to do the musical. yeah. after that we did il coro for a while. it felt so great to sing il coro after singing all those crappy musical songs alright wahaha :D
why are you being so cold again?
yeap anyway, i finally know my carolling group! wan ting, shuwei, yizha, oliver, martin, wayne, xianyong and possibly yuting will be in my carolling group. YAY (: huping was supposed to be here too, aww he got switched with jeremy gan. sad right! ): nevermind, at least my group's nice, ANNDD, we're going ritz! YAY. double YAY la. hahaha. :D i hope there'll be no more shuffles! LOL. hope everything stays. dont change le lol!
be nice to me please?
uhhuh so after choir i went with yuting wan ting and jerrold to eat bak kut teh. haha they ate other stuff, but it felt so good to eat bak kut teh after so long alright. i love bak kut teh! :D yeah so had quite a lot of fun talking to them. we were talking about babies, and husbands and all those stuff. haha rather interesting yeah, laughed a lot la :D

i wanna go out tmr! feel a bit like mugging hahaha. cos i feel that i really needa revise on my stuff and to catch up with whatever i am lagging behind. yes finish my homework too. i need tuition for maths la. sigh i always wonder why i am so dumb when it comes to maths. zzz. ooh i need to study my sciences too. improve on them lol. yeah. mugger may! :D

No comments: