Thursday, November 02, 2006

sometimes i get so weird,
i even freak myself out.

**

uh. boring boring boring.

i am SUCH a procrastinator.

ive been telling myself that i needa mug, but im in a slacker mood now. and what's worse, after the o levels are over, i'll be even more slack, cos it'll be carolling time, and teaparty time, and malacca time, and concert time.

bleah. i should make full use of this week to mug a little, tidy up my room etc.

but im just simply too lazy.

i meant to do it today, but yet i came online, and there's absolutely nothing to do online, so guess what? i went to download a game. x.x im being so retarded seriously.

BLAH.
ive decided that i cant click with cat high guys.
**

im not missing you.
goodbye to you.
these songs are playing in my zen,
guess im trying to psycho myself.

No comments: