Wednesday, November 08, 2006

gosh. i cant believe i just spent like 3hours ++ playing shopmania. hahaha see this is what you get when you download a game just because you're bored. i played until my wrist is aching and my fingers are numb from clicking. and i should actually be sleeping now. ok i guess im too energetic now cos i slept such a humongous lot today hahaha. i shouldnt keep sleeping uh. cos then i'll be a pig. and im not one. hahaha. this reminds me of the time when the triplets called me 'zhu'. hahaha. they even bought me a pink pig keychain. aww so sweet right. it's still on my handphone :D wahaha. but that's not the point. uhh. so now im blogging about how much my fingers and hands are aching. my lovely nice pretty fingers. hahaha. i should do some exercises for my hands uh. loosen up the muscles yeah baby.

so, i spent all my time at home basically cross stitching and playing the computer. hardly did anything constructive. oh yeah speaking of cross stitching, im so proud of myself! i finally finished the cross stitch from last year! (: waha slow but at least i finished it. my sister's not even 3/4 done with hers hahaha. yeah. and yes i slept. whee. it feels so good to be able to slack huh. finding time for oneself is very important (:

my room is in SUCH a huge mess now i totally dont even want to turn around to look at it. see im such a procrastinator. i know i should clean up my room, and i want to, but im to lazy to do it. blah. i hate dirty and messy places. but i just cant help it. BLAH.

oh yeah im not even sleepy now hahaha basically typing a crap post. hmm, what should i wear for choir tmr? hahaha. what a bimbo question. but that's what i always ask myself. hmm. shall think uhh.
thinking of you :D
ok so can anyone tell im in a good mood today? hahaha. shall keep thinking, and thinking, and thinking. puts me in a good mood lalala. im happy with the situation now. i know it'll change. but just let me be happy with it? wahaha. haha. hahaha. (: cant help being in a good mood sorry. hahaha. let's just hope tmr will be fine yeah. i hope my mood wont go down again. cos i realise that 50% of the time im always in a bad mood during choir =/ i cant help it you know, i want to be in a good mood too. but sometimes, things just happen to put me in a bad mood. blahh.

im not exactly like, darn excited about the musical. im more excited about malacca and carolling hahaha. let's just hope i dont get my period in malacca. cos having your period when youre overseas is one of the worst things that can happen. ): uhhuh. let's just hope and hope hahaha. carolling will be fun. lol. i miss singing competition songs though. lol that's why i like to sing il coro so much, even though its like so freaking high. blah. the jap song sucks, but still, it's a competition song at least haha. i miss the italy songs. ): and i was thinking about sov too. i miss our choreo. it was really darn fun! (: miss dancing with martin too hahaha. he was really a great dance partner :D yay ip power!

uhhuh. there's tons of homework to be completed if im not wrong. what chinese project etc etc. crap la. one more year and chinese will be OVER for me! yay. but im fine with chinese anyway, i dont exactly do VERY badly for it yepyep. im still worried about maths. ): ive been worried about maths since sec2 luh! how sad. i wonder why my maths is so lousy when my sciences are so good. that's weird man. i shall TRY HARDER for maths. yes yes listen in class more attentively and all that.
i love my ring tone, zha zha zha zha chu zhou lub chou la ja ja ja zhao zha zha zha zhao.
oh anyway, i need props for the musical. so far, i havent managed to get a prostitute accessory (furry fan/mary poppins umbrella/lacey hanky). anyone has? please lend me! (: yeap and i still need to buy a top to complete my outfits lol. i dont really like all my outfits for les mis. abit the revealing uh. sigh. dont like dont like. ):
i shall think positive. hughughug.
ok this is enough crap for you people to put up with lol. tmr going with wanting to buy my lacey top. yeap so i shall catch up on MORE beauty sleep wahaha. (: cya people!

No comments: