Sunday, November 06, 2005

back again

hi im back, again-.-

dont know why blogger is so nice nowadays, let's me get in so easily. hmm sometimes i feel like getting diary-x, den i can lock up the diary sometimes and just put in my personal thoughts, hmm dont know larhs.

supposed to be going for the vip symposium thing, but as nehneh called in sick, and couldnt go, i decided not to go. and besides, i hadnt really felt like going last night. so anyways, i shall just slack at home now.

my mum's godparents came to visit us today, so my dad's taking them out to eat bakkutteh. heheh reminds me of music lesson, teh bak kut teh bak kut. and wad? oh mee go reng mee go reng roti prata thosai thosai. LOL. so cool! so back to the point, im now sitting around waiting for my bak kut teh to be delivered to me.

think im going to ang mian's house to finish up the presents for the 2B people. hahas, its very fun to like sit around and sew and stuff and not have to worry about school work and other stuffs. cant wait to go her house, and it gives me something to do anyway.

ok so my dad said the bakkutteh is not nice, cos its all peppery and stuff, so they're buying rotiprata for me. dots-.-

why am i like just crapping here? argh nonsensical! haiya feel like talking to someone. but no one's online, and its only NINE in the morning, who can i call? bahs.

ohwell shall write something worth reading.

hmm i think my choir mood's returning. i really enjoyed yesterday, and my thinking about choir being unfair is loosening up. i mean, just like what sher said, if we hadnt chosen to go, we wouldnt be in this situation now. and besides, ms tham's really trying very hard for the choir, so we should like understand her and not really complain so much barhs. all true, and what's the point of me complaining? its not going to change anything, so instead of being buaysong during choir, i might as well just enjoy choir and enjoy the singing. and those songs that mstham chose are REALLY really very nice! when the whole choir combines, the sound is like so WOW, and that's without mstham working on it. ohmans so cool!

sometimes i think i change very quickly, like what wen said, i can switch from loving choir to disliking choir, and now loving it again. argh so weird. but anyways, i really hope to find a balance in life, class and choir.

argh so sian at home, no one to play games with, com so weird its hard to play games anyways. argh crap. someone call me please, bahs.



and i really feel like talking to you, too bad youre not very available. bahs.

No comments: