Tuesday, June 28, 2005

to you

i had the most disappointing day todae. im so super duper pissed.

ive something to say to mc here.

you listen up. im SO DISAPPOINTED in you. you actually pangsehhed me liddat todae. it wasnt my fault dat winki din wanna sit in front of me oks. like pls la. i already arranged everything for yall le. the only thing dat yall had to do was to move into those seats. i came so early just to chope those dumb seats for yall lar. den wad. winki refused to move into that seat. is it mah fault? i already tried to persuade him already. you must rmb dat the person who pangsehhed you is winki and not me! i already did so many things for you. wad else do you want from me. and now im stuck in this big mess. its nt dat i dun wanna sit wid xiaoyou. but the prob is that gero wanna sit wid xiaoyou. you are a big coward. why couldnt you hv been a man and just come over to sit wid me? wad is the prob with you? i always tot that you are the responsible one. de one dat i can rely one. i liked you the best. and now you betray me liddat. i hate you. i seriously do. you are such a bigg coward. you dun even dare to catch my eye todae. im telling you. i might not be angry now. but i'll nv forget this matter. youve made me lose my trust in you. im so disappointed in you. i repeat. I HATE YOU.

No comments: