Sunday, June 26, 2005

to selina

selina asked me or rather DEMANDED me to blog abt her! so this blog entry shall be dedicated to mahh dearest SELINA!

hahas. shawn's her first husband. and jay's her third. i shall NT mention who's her second. for me, ZHIQIAN's mahh first. and EDISON's mahh second husband!! whee. i lurve edison. he is SO totally shuai. hahas.

selina is a total crappist. who is scarily nocturnal. she's gna slp when her dad wakes up!! hahas. so scary. if I slp when mahh dad wakes up. ill be scolded to death le! hahas.

i dno wad to write abt selina! argh. hahas. she wants me to write nice stuff. but i cant tink of any! hahas. oks. nvm. i shall think hard!


*thinks hard*


-DING- *bulb lights up*


selina intervened for me abt the elis thingy and for tht i realized wad a great person you are!

muachs luv ya so much! hahas.


hahas. that's all? hahas. think so lar. SELINA. i know you are reading this now. hahas. i want an entry dedicated to me oks!!

hahas. SELINA is cute! and she can write with both hands. but im better. i can spin pen with both hands! hahas. whee.

and im nice to selina oks! hahas. im gonna sing for her when sch reopens. hahas. whee.

dmchidmdihdihdmchidm

ok lar. end of blog dedication to mahh beloved selina! hahas.

PEACE OUT! whee.

No comments: