Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Lost for Words Don't Tell Me

Wonderful day today:)

Went for the University Panel Discussion with my father. Slept through the NTU guy's talk but all in all it was rather interesting cos at least I'm starting to think through everything.

The CR was like some fish market today, with everyone getting high and screaming and shouting and all haha. Had lunch with an uber huge group of people :) It was funnnnn ttm:) Shared a table with Jun Liang, Philip and Abel. Haha had lotsa fun suaning each other and all. Philip's starting to learn from Abel (the bitch face thing)! Omg hahaha I can die from the suaning man.

Choir was good too, intensive prac at 01-03. I love the smell at that place, I don't know why haha. I remember that place distinctly as the place where we combined Hear My Prayer. Haha fond memories :)

Okay simple day but I really had a lot of fun. One of the happiest days I've had this year hahaha.

:)

I just want to be there when the morning light explodes,
On your face it radiates
I can't escape

No comments: