Wednesday, October 01, 2008

After spending so long chasing after one thing, and pushing away the other, what do you do when you realise you were wasting your time all along and what you needed was right there before you?

Ha, what if you're now losing the one that you were pushing away, after opening your eyes and seeing everything that's good about this someone?

How ironic.


Anyway, no more PCC, it's kind of a relief. No more endless worrying! Now we have nice christmas songs to sing, and Leonardo too! :D Haha, jiayou jiayou choir! Let's put up a good show for our caroling and various concerts alright? Yay practice today was good, let it continue to be good.

Wii at Wan Ping's house on Thursday. Wah I can't wait! After waiting for at least one month. Haha, Wii here we come! :D

Okay I am going crazy.

I wish I opened my eyes earlier.

No comments: