Tuesday, November 20, 2007

guitars!

went out today for lunch.
yay had pepper lunch! :D i managed to finish one plate by myself, a first for me. heh cos i never managed to finish a pepper lunch by myself before. well, at least i had my craving for pepper lunch satisfied for the time being heh.

ooh i had my craving for starbucks satisfied yesterday! :D but i bet its gonna come back soon haha.

yeah went to see guitars at sweelee (aljunied) after that. the prices were.. nice. lol! but there were manymanymany guitars there. 看到眼花缭乱。lol yeah, shall drag my sister there one day so we can buy one together. haha.

went to stone at a coffee shop after that. lol the uncle was like.. staring at us cos we didnt buy anything! lol. im surprised he didnt say anything.

yep so left after a while. an uneventful day i guess haha, but at least i got to go out. staying at home everyday is b-o-r-i-n-g.

No comments: