Thursday, November 22, 2007

choirrr.

haha had choir today, 9am - 3.30pm. wah, damn tiring. haha like i was saying to novabelle, squeeze like shit! lol. cos had to support all the way.

oh but practice was cool lah, as in, its been quite some time since we had intensive prac. lol, this reminds me of my first practice with vj. i remember how overwhelmed i felt. now, it just feels kinda okay, but the the mental and physical drain is somewhat similar. haha.

but anyway, i really miss the yeartwos! shixuan came back today haha. felt kinda happy to see him. yeah guess im meeting the usual people tmr for movie, yay cant wait!

oh i miss the yearthrees too. like, weijie, jeremy yeo, jon gan etc. ah cant wait to see them again during caroling.

haha oh, i felt so proud of myself today cos i finally went to talk to each and everyone of the yearzeros. i bet the cat high guys were like -.- when they talked to me but WHO CARES! haha, at least i fufilled my agenda of being as friendly as i was last year.

yay okay life's gonna be boring the next two days cos nobody's dating me. haha. so, im up for grabs! anybody free? i dont mind going running! or shopping haha.

No comments: