Sunday, June 17, 2007

sometimes i just dont get it.
okay not just it, basically everythng in life.

i really gotta tell myself not to fall into her shoes.
cos i know what his reactions will be like.
i saw it for myself and it struck me pretty hard.
cos i really felt sorry for her.
poor her.
poor me.


i guess it'll be a long time before i can truly open up to anyone new.
guess my small little fragile heart can only take that much hurt and pain.

anyway, i dont want to be sad. and i think im not. cos i dont really wake up with that heavy feeling on my heart anymore. there are even days when i look at my phone and grin like an idiot. seriously, its just like the old days. only its with someone different. but im very wary of approaching something new. because im scared of the hurt that accompanies it. it'll be a long time before i can really trust someone with all my heart again.

i gave away a portion of my heart, and although that portion will never come back, it can heal afterall. and im waiting, and waiting for it to heal. and its healing, slowly but surely, it is (:

haha i dunno why im ranting about all these. just that i think im not the sort of person who lists down everything that she did in the day. im more of the sort who will talk about her feelings. although ive been told many times too not to wear my heart on my sleeve. ah well.

this is the last time im gonna write anything concerning it anymore.
no more.
no more sad posts.

haha and that will mean that i'll blog less. whoops.

okay bye people!

No comments: