Thursday, June 21, 2007

acting the sleuth

okay so i went to get my passport today. biometric passport is cool. haha okay i know this is a bit slow but its like, there's this hard card in it. way cool. oh i had to retake a photo. i waited close to one hour of it okay, was damn irritated. i dont believe i look any different from last year. rah. but nevermind its over.

yeah so i went for lunch with my sister. we were both starving haha. ate that pasta thingy at detoast in bugis. it was quite nice haha, or maybe we were just hungry. yeap. basically jut spent time with my sister la lol. bought a pair of denim shorts too.

hmm lavender and bugis brought back memories. thank goodness i didnt go to pasta mania for dinner or it would be triple kill! haha. yeah got emo at some points, but it was okay la. kinda tried to forget everything. yeah i realise that when im out with my sister we spend money quite easily (: shared a java chip, yeah and bought apple strudel! yum yum (:

haha okay so i wasted my whole evening. cos i wanted to 'play the sleuth' and find somebody's blog. but what the hell! i found the url in the end, just that that blog was deleted. so irritated yeah. it was really a waste of my time =/ RAH. so i wasted one evening when i could be doing my chinese project. feel like shooting myself. argh!

uh yeah so i was dumb. =/

okay shall do that dumb chinese project now. ciao!

No comments: