Monday, September 11, 2006

you

i feel like puking.
its rather disgusting.
i dont know.
dont wanna think about it.

im being paranoid.
over sensitive.
whatever you call it.
maybe its called jealousy.
BLAH.
i just feel like shouting
and screaming
my heart out.

i feel like yelling
and throwing
and just tearing things apart.
i wanna tear the two of you apart.
im feeling so evil.
so mean.
so heartless.
but that's what i am.

i feel like cursing
and swearing
and giving you
a big fat slap.

everything sucks.
you suck.
the whole world sucks.

im in such an angsty state now
i dont know what's happening to me.

what's wrong with me?
i never used to be like that.

im not enjoying all these.
fuck.
im sorry im so vulgar.
but you know what,
its a way of relieving stress.
in fact, i felt like crying just now.
i shouldnt always give in to my desires.

who are you?
you dont mean anything to me.
i'm just psychoing myself.
i hate to be unsure of myself.
i hate to hate everyone else.
i hate being in a bad mood all the time.
i cant help it.
this sucks.
im falling precisely into the thing that i am against.

No comments: