Tuesday, September 05, 2006

im at rayrin's house now, using his laggy com. haha. its not lagging now, but i guess its gonna lag later zzz.

so yep i wanted to blog ytd, but my dumb comp just refuses to let me blog, so here i am blogging about ytd.

so i went out with my 'sister' ytd. haha. what crap, she told me not to be late and yet she was late herself. like for 15mins alright. yeah so after that we went to eat pastamania. and guess what, she spilled drinks on me! omg like wth, the drink spilled all over my skirt and my bag ok. and i had to run off to the toilet and everything. how maluating.

yep so this incident happened. i bought cabonara and she bought beef bolognese(whatever its spelled). yeah and being the greedy me, i KUPPED a bit of her bolognese, yeah. and i found that it was nicer than the cabonara, so i requested for my sister to switch pasta with me, and my nice sister of course agreed. yeah so after exchanging, i KUPPED somemore of her cabonara, and i found that her cabonara tasted nicer, eventually i dint change the cabonara back of course, but this just goes to show that you always want what you cannot get. yeah. i mean, they are the same things, but when it belongs to somebody else, it seems more appealing and everything. yeah. so sometimes we should just appreciate and cherish what we've got now. and not keep pining for the past. or the future. or whatever. yeah.

so after that we went to cs food court and studied. haha. yep. my sister went to buy some drinks and being the destructive her, she tried to pour the drink over my notes. so instinctively i pushed the cup away, and being the clumsy her, she poured some of the drink out. -.- and yeah luckily i managed to catch the water with my hands, and in the end the drink dripped onto her own notes hahaha. so retarded, so that was the second time i was sent running into the toilet zz.

yeah i hardly studied anything ytd. but it was really fun being with my sister haha. laughed and joked and talked alot. yeah its just fun hanging out la (:

so after that we went off in search of a new pouch for her mp3 haha. couldnt find one, but walked around quite a lot. went home after that.

something i found out today struck me quite hard. its amaxing how your heart can be aching for someone, and yet SOMEONE else's heart is aching for you. and yet when you know that the someone else is aching for you, you can just say, 'iits over'. yet, when peoplle that you that your current one is OVER and that you should move on, you cant do it. its amazing really, how you can be so oblivious to other people's misery. it just futher emphasizes that fact that people are selfish. sigh. im feeling sad for the 'someone else'.


so, that was ytd. today was fun. no wait, today IS fun. haha cos im still at rayrin's hse. we're supposed to be studying. and we did that at the beginning of the day. haha. but then, we decided to play bridge. haha. which was fun lurh, we kept washing the cards. yeah. haha. laughed alot. and then rayrin started spraying that water thingy on me, and now im like duper wet yuck.. this is so retarded la. they all gang up on me -.- yep so now the guys are studying while im here blogging (:

i hope my happy days last (: cos im really happy now, other than the fact that im dreading my EOYs. ok smile everyone (: yeah sometimes im really thankful for my friends (: yay.

im waiting for you.

No comments: