Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Again.

I'm back here! After more than a year.

I wanted to come back here because I was just so happy. So happy after the v11 chalet yesterday. I wanted to write down how I feel, because I know this will be a treasured memory of mine for years to come.

Every v11 chalet, I have loads of fun and add one more fantastic memory to my stash of v11 memories. And I do love v11 so, it's the best class I've ever been in. The people there mean so much to me. They're friends that I'd want to keep for the rest of my life. Hopefully I'd get to know their spouses, attend their weddings, play with their kids, grandkids... etc and etc

And I can see that happening for a lot of these people, Althea, Alicea, Pu En, Kelvin, Yiliang, Jing...

I love jamming. Sometimes I forget how much I love singing, but whenever I sing, I feel that happiness creeping over me. That sense of contentment. I don't ever want to stop singing, even though yeah I don't think I sound that good sometimes. But it's okay, I still love singing all the same.

And the jamming session yesterday was awesome. With JT on the guitar, althea and alicea to harmonize with me. How great was that!

I just feel so happy. So happy. Unexplainable happiness, and this happiness comes from seeing all my beloved old friends.

**

So much on my mind these days. The past year has been one full of ups and downs. Reading through all my past blogposts bring back waves and waves of nostalgia. All the past memories which I held so dear to my heart but have forgotten about.

I shan't forget this place anymore. I've been meaning to delete it for ages but couldn't bear to because I wanted to be able to read this for years to come.

Anyway, nobody reads this blog anymore :) So I can actually write more without worrying about others reading it.

**

Note to self,

I have to stop worrying about others judging me. Because afterall, the success will be mine to achieve, and the friends will be mine to keep.

No comments: