Saturday, January 10, 2009

Introspection

Looking at the pictures from the Year Zero's (Year One's) outing reminded me of my very own Year Zero outings one year ago too. Haha I feel quite envious of them, cos that period was one of the best with this Year One (now Year Two) batch. It's all so different now, and when school starts for them, I'm sure it'll be different too. Of course, I love the bunch of people I'm close to now a whole lot and of course I enjoy all the various birthday outings and stuff that we've had :) Haha, really glad we came to be close over the past year. Still, those Year Zero days.. I miss!

And when I looked at the pictures that the Year Zeros took for caroling, I realised I didnt take with ANY of them. Haha feel so bad now cos I'm wondering if I've been a bad senior. And all those times when Bryan they all asked me out, I didn't bother to go too (okay not didn't bother, but I just wasn't free everytime). I don't even talk to any of them online! Haha, I used to think that I didn't want to get too close for the juniors cause it'll only be for 6 months, but now that I think of it, is it really possible for me to live in my Year Two world for the next 6 months? Probably not. So I should try to be more friendly and talk more to the juniors eh. They're all really nice people anyway, I like :) But it's just that, ah, I'm not good at getting close to people haha, (actually, who is?), but still, I have this.. phobia. HAHA. Also, the Year Zeros (Year Ones) will probably be scared of me since I'll be the fierce secretary who chases down everyone for being late. Ah. That's kind of sad hahaha. Maybe I should just confine myself to my Year Two world afterall.

Or I could try to be less fierce? But I think with my temper, and my jobscope, that's hard to achieve.

Still, I'm looking forward to school reopening cos I've missed my Year Ones (Year Twos) dearly! I've missed S34 too! And all those other people that I didn't get to see much for the whole of this holidays.

It's gonna be a shiong year but I bet it'd be fufilling too! Can't wait till choir starts cos there's so many things coming up, Year Ones coming in, New Sound, Choir camp, Ten Noms etc! :D

Muaha I'm finally a senior!

No comments: