Monday, May 19, 2008

A twist, pretzel maybe?

I've decided to give it a try. To let go of something that I've been hanging on to like a stubbon bulldog. I'll try my best to try.

Sorry my Didi and Meimei-in-law, I believe I've worried you guys quite a lot. I'm gonna start listening to the two of you, at the very least, I'll try. I'm sorry for making you guys so worried and exasperated, guess I've finally come to my senses.

And to all those who felt scared after to reading my previous post, guilty conscience is it! Haha, but anyway, it's no cause for concern okay. I wasn't angry at anyone or whatever, just pretend you guys never read that haha. Really. :)

Many things have happened over the past few days, and I'm getting increasingly worried about the state of my studies. I don't understand anything starting from parametric equations for Maths. How?

Ah sigh, I need someone to study with me for the Hols.
And I need motivation to study!


No comments: