Thursday, March 22, 2007

you know,
when someone who makes you irritated is so cute,
you feel like you can never get angry with him for long.
cos you just enjoy yourself so much when youre talking to him.
lee lee. <3
(:

**

im supposed to be researching about my achy breaky heart now.
but im not.
its so horribly difficult.
to think that i thought it would be easy to do.

**

memories memories memories.
the things that hurt me the most.

its just really weird that sometimes when im feeling absolutely happy, a sudden flash of the past makes me all emo and sad. and yet i know i shouldnt be like that, because it is unfair to the rest. afterall, when im being emo, the people whom im thinking about dont actually care. its the others who care, and i should really appreciate that. and well, i do. so i shall try to bottle up all those feelings. afterall, we dont need to wear our hearts on our sleeves.

**

achy breaky heart!
rah.

**

was going through friendster, saw something that made my heart wrench.
tragedies go on everyday.
not just for me but for everyone else too.
so what makes me think im so special? that i can be sad and moody about the bad stuff happening to me?
other people are getting it worse.
i should be thankful.
oh well.

**

im a confused little girl.
my feelings change everyday.
and also every few hours.
or maybe every few minutes.

**

life is short.
so live it to the fullest.

**

dont let me see you,
and i wont think about you.

dont let me think about you,
and i wont be emo.

dont let me be emo,
and i will be happy.

dont let me be happy,
for you will be unhappy.

**

major changes,
which i have to accept.

ive just got to know how to adjust to life without them.

all along, ive been unwilling to change.
to accept the fact that im alone, without them.

but kazuas are resilient.
they were able to exist on this planet longer than the dinosaurs did.

be strong, be adaptive.
that's the key to survival.
the key to my survival.

**

im so wasting time here. i dont even know what im saying. rah. achy breaky hearts suck.

**

bye.

No comments: