Tuesday, December 12, 2006

hello people.

my computer is so screwed. it's even dismantled -.- and no one in my family bothers to fix it lol. so dont blame me for not updating my blog :D

hmm. the musical was great. :D fantastic wheehee.

malacca was great too. it was fun for me and i learnt a lot of things, be it for singing or for friendships and such.

im so gonna miss this batch of choir people. i really love them, and it wasnt easy for us to get to know each other this well and for us to get this comfortable with each other. i'm really gonna miss you guy next year when yall leave. please please go to pattaya alright :D

anyway, the choir clique's expanding :D the year zeros are joining us now. and some more people are starting to join us, like fran and heli :D the malacca trip really bonded us together (:

anyway, my homework's rather screwed, taking my time to read all the books. ah they're quite boring, but i'll pull through.

more choir pracs to look forward to (: yay. and i feel im really improving significantly. a great big thanks to the many people who have been encouraging me and teaching me :D

friendships are delicate things, and it takes a lot of time and effort to maintain it. but it really feels great when you reap what you sow :D and something someone told me makes sense, you must feel like you've got to know a person better after a fight, if not it defeats that purpose. im glad that im nearly always able to patch up with my friends after a big fight, and it makes us become better friends. thank goodness for that :D

i miss my class, esp movie marathons! :D meet up soon alright (:

anyway, i think im really gonna see the choir everyday for the rest of this holiday. lol. (:

at danny's house now btw, which explains why i can use the computer. wahahaha.

i shall disappear for another long period of time. ciao :D

No comments: