Friday, April 21, 2006

CHOIR GOT THE FREAKING GRAND PRIZE.
lol. alright that was abit outdated. but hey i just HAD to put it on my blog alright.
helmsman this week. freaking slack. the choir's finally back! :D heh. after a whole week and half of waiting? yeh. i seriously LOVE vjchoir. heh. yep anyway i have to declare, CHOIR ROOM ROCKS :D its almost like my third home? heh. yeh alright i only visited my class like 2 times since tuesday? yah. haha ok that was freaking random. ok i like to use the word freaking recently. i dont know why too.
class sucks. yeh that's the truth. ah im giving up. yes nvm. people dont bother. so wth then. i dont freaking care. i tried. dint work so yeh.
anyways, i wanna thank, NEHNEH and DADA. thank you all for being there for me when i need yall. at least i have the two of you. thank you so very much. i love you. i love you. :D
anyways, broke down ytd. during the zoo trip. ah freaking malu. thinking of it now, was it worth it crying over them. maybe i was crying over myself. ah nvm. weird la. sometimes i dont really know myself. ah nvm den.
i kinda know what happened. nvm. i dont freaking understand. but yah. nvm.
ah life sucks. everything freaking sucks. maybe including myself.
*
VJCHOIR SYMPHONY OF VOICES 2006
16th may.
7.30pm
esplanade.
tickets from sistic. $21, $32, $42 [inclusive of sistic charges]
please buy tickets from me :D vj students can go buy from the choir booth in the canteen. yep:D

No comments: