Thursday, March 02, 2006

hello

well im at home now.

what can i say? the outing wasnt very fun.

watched big momma house 2. was rather funny la, but as althea says it, 'its very predictable'.

yep and after that we just walked around and slacked. seriously it wasnt very fun.

im not trying to be difficult or anything. but its just that none of you even bother about me. esp the two of you. try as i might, you two just always leave me out. i always thought that we'll turn out to be very close friends, being brothers and sisters and all that. but thinking about it now, you two are the ones i have the most problems with. call me oversensitive, call me attention seeking. but i nearly always feel sad when im out with you two. non of you pay attention to me, im like this invisible thing hovering around. i try as hard as i can to talk to you, but you either ignore me, roll your eyes, or just plain ask me to shut up. do you know how hurt i feel? and yet you two just dont think that you are treating me this way. seriously, dont blame me for throwing my temper, i cant help feeling sad and lost. do you think its nice feeling this way?

anyway, and here comes the fun part. we were in taka, when suddenly, we saw this bunch of tj people. on closer look, they turned out to be the ta people. LOL. saw shirleen! cephas saw clarence and althea saw debby. LOL yeah we all saw our friends. and THAT's when i found out that vivian was in taka too! omg that got me so excited and happy la.

lol so yep after they were dismissed, i met up with vivian and the two of us went off for a chat. yep. it was rather fun! haha i mean, it felt good chatting with her and all that. i really needed someone like her then. it feels so great knowing that there are still people who care and love you. yep so chatting with her for like 2 hrs and we went home.

ahh i miss my old friends so much. sigh.

No comments: