Friday, January 20, 2006

helmsman week

hello everyone. havent been updating for a long time. lols.

WHEW wad a week! have been sleeping late and chionging out the project that was due today. however, school time was really quite fun:D i mean, the financial literacy thingy was dumb la. i totally dint learn anything at all. haha. or maybe i did, i learnt what are liabilities and assets. HAHA. but those talks were really borrrring. lols. the fun times were the times spent with the TCSgang. yupp we bonded really well this week:D and it was really fun with all our TCS :D i rmb on tues we all went out and were caught in the rain. LOLS. so damn funny la thinking back about it now. haha. and those poor guys[jerald and kelvin] were soaked to the bone. and like shivering with cold. so poor thing, my brothers leh! yupp but we really had a fun time together. beau, june, althea and me were wet too, just not so much because we got umbrella. haha i LOVE the TCSgang! =DD however, some conflicts also happened this week too, due to the different principles and values systems. however, everything kinda righted itself. like wad the teachers taught us, in every group there are four stages, guess the gang's going through the second stage, conflict. hopefully we'll be able to dissolve all the conflicts and we'll come out to be a very strongly bonded gang :D

and WOW wad a day! ok went to sch today and played praxis. i dont really like it la. so sian la. bleah. yupp afterthat was presentation, to the judges. thought it was quite terrible, but ohwell turns out that i was wrong. shall elaborate more later. hehe. yupp after that was break time! had fun eating and gaying around and stuff. and some of us went to the field, and we started talking cock. haha like literally talking cock. cephas even asked esmond if he had pubic hair-.- crazy one la him. yupp after that went back to class and played awhile. wanted to blog. heh, but decided to borrow jerald's ipod to listen. listened jian ao at first, all the memories started flooding back la, that time kbox with the sistas, singing jian ao in class with wendy, blahblah. realised that i miss my old frens alot. and than listened to graduation song by vitamin C. started tearing.. cos i was reminded of the last day of sch, when everyone was crying. den started to cry, dont know what happened to me too, to make me cry like that in front of everyone. haha then my class ppl were like so worried. heh.
so yupp afterthat i calmed myself down and went downstairs to LT2 for the finals. haha.


saw my dearest beloved NEHNEH! yupp sat behind her. haha so cool :D watched those people presenting. was quite alright la. i like v13's skit. haha the ah lian thing. damn funny larhs. and guess wad, my grp got into the finals for university! like so shocking la. to think that i was having some issues with my grp people, we actually pulled together and did such a great job on the presentation that we got into the finals :D i hadnt wanted to get into the finals one, cos i was like super scared la. but in the end really got in. haha. went there unprepared,because i left my script in class and thus did a TERRIBLE job la. so paiseh ok): but in the end, guess wad, my grp won! heh so happy. all my hard work put in was worth it. becuase my grp wond a $30 voucher to kinokuniya. hehe super seh can. but actually my grp won because of popularity la, i mean, the other grp was a v12 grp. wad do yall think? no offence to them, but ohwell..

yupp so anyways, im really seriously happy today! heh. feel so satisfied with my group project. heh. my baby lehs :D and i have to say this, ESMOND IS SO CUTE! heh he's really damn cute. AND i love my brothers, kelvin and jerald! =DD love the rest of the tcs gang members too! althea, beau, june, and cephas the cyclist-.- haha.

hmm was supposed to go for choir today to learn pamugun, but me and priscilla couldnt find them after sch. so we both decided not to go. yupp went home with some of the TCSians. heh. but cos took diff directions so went to take bus with jerald. yupp talked abit with him and made me uds him abit better, while at the same time changing my impression of him even more. hmm dont know la. :D so yupp anyway today was a good day. lols.


formal lessons starting nxt week ): really dreading it, dont know why. and i want to change grps, i really want a TCSgang member in my grp. really really! hopefully we'll change groups next week:D and lang arts is starting the week with a test. OHWELL..


i love v11, &TCSgang; my brothers and the gurls! :D

No comments: