Wednesday, July 27, 2005

frenships >.<

frenships are very fragile.

this is not only happening to me, its happeninning to all those arnd me. we must really cherish all the times that we have together as good frens, for you will never know when they may end.

was scolded by leelaoshi todae. she said that my chi was getting worse and worse. and that i hardly paid attention in class. she sounded really angry. and for a moment there, i felt ashamed of myself. of course, she din scold me in front of the whole class, she had confiscated my oral presentation script just cos i left them on the table and had not taken out my ke ben. so i had went to get them back from her. WADEVERR. but really, wad she said struck a chord in me. i realised that my studies are really deproving. and yet i dont know how to get them back. yeah a lot of ppl will sae that im good in studies and stuff. but really, looking at my chinese results, im ashamed of myself. yet, i dont know how to improve. she asked me why my chinese results were liddat. i said that chinese is difficult. she said that it was not difficult. den she asked me whether i understood the kewens. den i said yeah. den she said, she only teaches kewen and not some chim chim stuff in class. so how can it be difficult. and how can i not understand. yeah. true. but the fact is that i just do not understand. what do you want me to do? i dont even know how to improve. also, wad is worrying me is also my maths. ESPECIALLY INDICES. i got back alot of my maths assignments todae. and for all of them, i had less than half the questions correct. sometimes, i wonder why this is happening. i am not someone to be weak at maths. even though maths has not been and will never be my stongest subject. i can generally do alright in maths. however, this time. im really getting worried for my maths now. my maths is an A1. and i want it to stay an A1. i cannot afford to fail another indices test. i really cannot. there's remedial with miss seow tmr. i think she might be able to help me. but really, seeing all those maths questions, my head starts to swirl. i really cant take it. i need help. SERIOUSLY. ive decided to study hard. but i somehow just cant seem to concentrate in class. going into class every morning fills me with a kind of sadness. and somehow it leaves me thinking abt choir and how happy i am in choir. it really distracts me. i feel so miserable in class. everyday, i look forward to recess and to after school. just so i can leave the saddening class. i guess what is saddening me is the people and not the class. but really. i just cant stand some people in class. i feel so miserable. i really should concentrate in class. but somehow i know that if i dont solve this problem with my class, i will never be able to concentrate. and that will only earn me more scoldings from teachers. but one thing i appreciate is that leelaoshi have woken me up. true, no one likes to be scolded. but really, im not someone to be scolded often, so being scolded by leelaoshi have made me seen what i am behaving in class. i write postcards the whole day long in class. if not, i spend my time daydreaming abt choir. this is really bad. and my work is getting from bad to worse.

someone help me.

i hate this. i really do. i hate my class. i will be glad to leave my class. i really will.

No comments: