Friday, April 29, 2005

Nth much -.-"

sunday ish mahh bdae!! omgosh. so fast ymy. hahas. cannot imagine lar. aiya. dunno whether wiu get prezzies tmr. aiya. dun tink wiu get lar. so mite as well not think abt it le. hahas. no hopes means no disappointment ymy. hahas.

newaes to everyone who is reading this blogg. im gonna be in msia from fri nite to mon afternn. yupps. a bdae 'treat'. even though i dun tink its a treat. but wadeverr. yupps. so dun try to call me lor. sms stiu can lar. i tink. hahas.

tt's all lor. recently veh lazee to blog much lar. haii. got blog = no blog. hahas. nvm.




~*~
i feel so tired.
just so so tired.
i realli wanna find someone who will let me lie on his shoulder.
who will just protect me.
who will just take care of me.
who will let me forget all my worries.
i dont noe whether i will find him.
i dont even noe whether ive found him.
im confused
can someone please help me?

No comments: