Sunday, March 06, 2005

Choir vs 2B

sometimes i just feel like stomping out of 2b when i am in class
i dunno why
2b just gimme the feeling lyk i am not being luved
i feel unluved in 2b
therefore, i am not afraid to say that i hv no feelings for 2b whatsoever
i dun even feel loved among mahh friends
i just end up getting pissed the whole day
n trying to put on a cheerful face for people to c
why ish mahh life in 2b like that?
can someone tell me the reason why?
can someone pls juzt tell me what makes me so unluved in class?
other people look forward to come to 2b, why do i not?
am i realli sho hated?
am i?

but everyting is different in choir
i look forward to choir
i look forward to see mahh 'family' in choir
i luv all mahh seniors, all mahh mates in choir
even though choir is tough
i still look forward to it
i luv all the bonding activities in choir
they are alwaes so fun
even though it is lame sometimes
choir is tiring
but i still luv it
sho i have to ask, why?

why is it that choir gives me the feeling of being luved and 2b doesnt?
is it because 2b has sho manii gurls it turns into a bitchy class?
why is it that even people who are not my age care more about me?
when i go to choir
i see people whom i luv and whom luv me
when i go to 2b
i see people whom i hate and whom hate me
am i realli such a bad person?
then why is it that choir ppl still luv me?
i dunno why
n i tink i nv will
no one will... ... ...

luv ya choir ppl

muackks*

`unluved n wondering why__*

No comments: